Have you ever wondered if those family stories about royalty, Native American ancestry, or war heroes were true? My Family Line is dedicated to telling their story. We use traditional paper trail research methods and DNA analysis to piece together your family's history.
- Research about a specific ancestor or lineage.
- Analyze DNA results (autosomal, Y-DNA, mitochondrial DNA).
- Assist in using DNA results to connect with family (adoption cases).
- 'Jumping the Pond' - researching archives in your ancestor's country of birth.
- Custom made ancestor books complete with photos, historical background, and timelines
- Uncover birth, baptism, marriage, divorce, death records
- Detailed DNA analysis (autosomal, Y-DNA, and mitochondrial DNA).
- Research census records, obituaries, newspaper articles, military records, immigration records (passenger lists, naturalization)
- Specialize in Irish and East European genealogy
- Translation resources for French, Russian, Czech, and Polish available.
My Family Line has extensive experience interpreting results from following DNA services
- Family Tree DNA
- Ancestry DNA
- Geno 2.0
We provide free estimates based on 2 hours of initial research so get started today!